Arnaud Bailly wrote:

Hi,
I have a project that contains a bunch of modules and I want to make a source distribution of each module.
Do I need to configure assembly in each module ?
What is the configuration ? I tried to copy verbatim what's on the FAQ but it doesn't work :-( Nothing gets done in the install phase...
How can I aggregate everything in one single zip/targz ?

Thanks,

AFAIK, the assembly plugin is still not tied to any build lifecycle phase. You have to manually invoke it via the command line.

Regards,
Henry