Hi Lutz,

Check out dependencies. Any artifacts declared as dependencies are placed on the classplath depending on the specified scope. This is placed in the build section of your pom.xml.

          <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <groupId/>
              <artifactId/>
              <version/>
              <type/>
            </dependency>
          </dependencies>

Also check out http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html for more info.

HTH,
Henry

Lutz Fechner wrote:
Hi together,

I managed to tell Maven where my sources reside and where I want to put
the compiled files:

<build>
        <sourceDirectory>code</sourceDirectory>
        <outputDirectory>target/WEB-INF/classes</outputDirectory>
</build>

but how do I tell the Maven (or the compiler) where too look for
libaries?
Is there something like a classpath to set in maven?

Bye

Lutz Fechner

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission is privileged and/or contains confidential
information intended solely for the addressee! If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on or in relation to it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.

VIRUS ADVICE
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. The contents of any attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses wich could damage your own computer system. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimze this risk, we cannot rule out the possibility that attachments may contain software viruses. You should carry out your own virus check before opening the attachments.