          <testResource>
            <excludes/>
          </testResource>
        </testResources>

HTH,
Henry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I need some config files/resources for unit test, so I place them
in"src/test/resources", but I don't want to include them in generated jar.

The description of <testResource> element of pom.xml states thatresources are
used to complete the jar or to run unit test.

How can use this resources in test phase, but not include them in jar ?

Thanks.