absolutely, you can attach it under the MOJO jira project
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO

On 7/26/06, Edelson, Justin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've put together a plugin that enables me to specify only the id for
each developer in the pom and populate the remainder of the developer
objects with attributes from LDAP. The name, email, etc. properties
resolved from LDAP then show up in the team list report as well as the
changelog report (and anything else that uses the developers list for
that matter).

Is this something that would be useful to other Maven users?

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.