Ah, you might need to just steal the code then.

I see what you mean about getting it into a mojo - you'll need to set
it directly into there.

The plugin testing harness still needs some work...

- Brett

On 10/08/06, Dave Syer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, I created a small maven-artifact-test module for that. It
> needs more detail, but it'll help you get a usable repository
> instance.

It gets me a repository, but how do I inject it into a mojo in a test case?
Sorry to be so thick about this.  Also since your test case extends
PlexusTestCase I can't use it and the AbstractMojoTestCase together.  Any
suggestions?

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/