Hi *,

I believe that I've followed Anne's suggestions on:
http://www.nabble.com/multi-module-project-site%3A-link-to-module-sites-tf1980169.html#a5433379

I call maven:
mvn site:stage -DstagingDirectory=C:\fullsite

However, it seems that the apidocs and xref files for the modules are not
copied in the fullsite directory (or module sub-directory)
\fullsite\moduleA\apidocs\index.html (ONLY file in apidocs and it is 0KB)
same for xref and xref-test

Should I call those differently?

    <reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>taglist-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
            <targetJdk>1.5</targetJdk>
        </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                  <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
        <plugin>
                  <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>

Many thanks