Hi, this is an issue that has been brought earlier...
as things stand with maven (or at least 2.0.4 which I'm checking) the
multi module / aggregated reporting sucks!

Don't know whether this is going to change any time soon.
This might well mean, that we're not leaving ANT - as one of the key
'selling' points of maven (reporting) isn't ready for (J2EE) use.