I'll log it right away.

Thank for your help.

Ben

On 9/1/06, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/1/06, ben short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I set the version to 1.4.2 and it works ok.
>
> Heres the output for mvn -X compile...

I wonder whether it pertains to the window long path issue and the
spaces in your project path. Anyway, would you mind reporting an issue
and put it in the jspc plugin category? I know that 1.4.5 is about to
be out, but since it's not been working for you, it's good to let them
know about it so they fix it before. It's driving Geronimo devs crazy
and any help's greatly appreciated.

Attach the output, too.

Jacek

--