Christophe,

That fixed it.

Thanks

Ben

On 9/1/06, Christophe DENEUX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try to add the following dependencies to your POM:
        <dependency>
              <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
              <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
              <version>2.0</version>
          </dependency>
          <dependency>
              <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
              <artifactId>jasper-runtime</artifactId>
              <version>5.5.15</version>
        </dependency>

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / Méditerranée
Technical Leader
Tel: + 33 4 93 72 43 74 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: + 33 4 93 21 02 95
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice

Join the Collaborative Business Experience

ben short a écrit :
> I'll log it right away.
>
> Thank for your help.
>
> Ben
>
> On 9/1/06, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 9/1/06, ben short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Ok,
>> >
>> > I set the version to 1.4.2 and it works ok.
>> >
>> > Heres the output for mvn -X compile...
>>
>> I wonder whether it pertains to the window long path issue and the
>> spaces in your project path. Anyway, would you mind reporting an issue
>> and put it in the jspc plugin category? I know that 1.4.5 is about to
>> be out, but since it's not been working for you, it's good to let them
>> know about it so they fix it before. It's driving Geronimo devs crazy
>> and any help's greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Attach the output, too.
>>
>> Jacek
>>
>> --
>> Jacek Laskowski
>> http://www.laskowski.net.pl

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.