-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mkp
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 1:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Maven-plugins-user] Configure to check local instead of remote

Is there a way to configure Maven, so it will look in the local repositury
instead of remote repository. When we build it takes more time as it looks
for Remote Repository, instead if we could configure to look in local
repository it would be great.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction. I did enough search in
Google and as well Maven site. Also did search here in this forum before
posting this question.
tml#a6140086
Sent from the Maven Plugins - User forum at Nabble.com.