From: manoj kaushik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 12:13 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: how to exclude txt file from source?

hi u can try this
under  your <build> tag --under <resource> as  given below  remove the
<resource>

                <directory>src</directory>
               <includes>
                    <include>**/*.xml</include>
                    <include>**/*.css</include>
                    <include>**/*.txt</include>--- remove this line
                    <include>**/*.gif</include>
                    <include>**/*.html</include>
                    <include>**/*.properties</include>
                </includes>