Greetings,
I need to call a bash script -- from an Ant script -- that I want to
roll into a Maven plugin based on maven-ant-script. Sound convoluted
;-) It is, but this is the path of least resistance. I have an
existing Ant build to convert.

My question; Can one do this from maven-ant-script?? It seems not,
since maven-ant-script appears to rely upon finding its resources
using the CLASSPATH and these resources are rolled into a JAR
(downloaded into the repository). And, AFAIK, one must execute the
bash script as a file on the file system??

Does anyone know if this is doable??
Is there another maven plugin that one can use to call shell scripts like this??
Thanks,
-- Chris