<http://cvs.peopleware.be/training/maven/maven2/ buildLifecyclePhases.html>

hope this helps.

On 9 Oct 2006, at 23:50, pjungwir wrote:

Jacek Laskowski-4 wrote:

On 10/9/06, Andr?s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know about such a "pre-site" phase. Indeed, I think there's no
"site" phase either. Is it a "typo", or I'm missing something?.
It's executed right before the 'site' phase. Run 'mvn site' and see
what happens.

I went to that link, but I don't see any reference to phases. I also checked
the lifecycle doc here:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the- lifecycle.html

That doesn't mention the site or pre-site phases. I suppose generating a site must be a different lifecycle from a regular build. Can you point me to a description of how this works? What are all the phases when you say "mvn
site"?

Thanks,
Paul