Hello,

Is it possible for a plugin to tell maven that other plugins must be run
prior to itself? All I see for this is the "@execute goal" annotation. But
if I do that, how do I pass configuration to that goal? Can I set it up in
the plugin, or does the user have to set it up? Can specify two goals?

I would like to have something like <executions> in the plugin.xml so I can
specify everything about the pre- and post-goals I want to run. Within that
element, it'd be nice to have ${} syntax for referencing values both in the
plugin's own pom and the user's pom. I guess this would be something like
ant macros.

Thanks,
Paul