Hi,

I have the same problem. I need to explicitly set the entire <classpath> by
hand to have it worked. In other words, I'm defining another time all the
dependencies that already are in the pom. The plugin does not seem to take
into account the dependencies.

By the way, i'm using version 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Thxs
Manu