On 11/2/06, Sebastien Brunot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good ! When do you think it would be possible to have it online ?

Have what online?  We need to decide what "it" is first. :)

What we have available is all of Maven's documentation, (some of which
is generated, some is in APT format,) and the MAVENUSER wiki space.

Currently, the only connection between the two is the 'User
Contributed' link on the main site menu.

How do you see this working?

--
Wendy