Hi

First of all, thanks for your answers. It is appreciated.

I've found a quick and xml-based way which matches my environment much
better.  I noticed that the plugin-plugin generated some XDOC and that they
were converted very nicely like in maven1.

Which brings me to this question, is xdoc officialy supported?  Will that
change in the foreseable future?  Everything seemed to have move to APT,
yet-another-wiki-style stuff or the programmatic Sink stuff...

Thanks

Benoit