Hi All,

    Gunther Popp-2 wrote:
    - All (platform-specific) Environment variables (Just add the prefix
    env. For example ${env.M2_HOME} returns the Maven2 installation path).

Has anyone actually been able to get this working? All of the filtering
works fine for me, but the environment variable stuff does not.  As a test I
have a properties file that contains:
${env.JAVA_HOME}
${user.home}
${pom.version}

After the process-resources phase (with filtering turn on in the pom), the
file looks like this:
${env.JAVA_HOME}
/home/build
1.2-SNAPSHOT

JAVA_HOME is definitely set, is there something I am doing wrong, or does
this just not work?

Regards
Gareth