I am trying to use jspc-maven-plugin to precompile my JSP pages.  The
issue is that it creates its own web.xml, which is then to be used by
the maven-war-plugin.  Here, I have my own web.xml, so how do I pass my
own web.xml to jspc-maven-plugin, so that I can use the generated
web.xml in the maven-war-plugin?  If you do not use this plugin, please
let me know how you perform your pre-jsp compilation, so that I could
maybe do it like you.  Thanks.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]