On 11/9/06, Paul Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That might work, but I think what I'd rather do is just create a one
TestSuite that does the setup beforehand, then run the tests.

Are you using JUnit?  It sounds like a TestSetup class would be useful here.

I have
noticed that maven seems to run the tests based on a naming
convention, *Test.java gets run, but *Tests.java don't.  Can I
override this somehow?

See:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#includes

The default includes are **/Test*.java **/*Test.java **/*TestCase.java

You can override this (and excludes) in the plugin configuration.

--
Wendy