That might work, but I think what I'd rather do is just create a one
TestSuite that does the setup beforehand, then run the tests.  I have
noticed that maven seems to run the tests based on a naming
convention, *Test.java gets run, but *Tests.java don't.  Can I
override this somehow?  I'd like to make it so that only one specific
test suite gets called, like AllTests.java, but then none of the other
test get called.  I suppose I could just call my test suite
FullTest.java, and then name all my tests WhateverTests.java, but I'd
like to explicitly define it if it is possible.