Hi,

First the environment:

1. Multimodule midp2.0 application - must have (OK)
2. Assembly is required - must have (OK)
3. Assembled code jar obfuscation - optinal (NOK)
3. Assembled code jar preverification - must have (NOK)

What I'm trying to do is to write a plugin(s) for our MIDP project so that
above steps are accomplished. My problem is that after the assembly is
complete some jar is constructed and once either the obfuscation or the
preverification needs to take place the plugin does not know the name of the
jar that was produced by the maven-assembly-plugin.

It might be that I'm approaching this the wrong way, but could someone point
me to the right direction, either by suggesting another approach or
whatever... ;) Basically once the assembly is complete I need to do the
obfuscation and preverification with the result.

thanks in advance,
Mikko