Jeff,

I'll try to have a look at it today (no guarantees though). What you could
investigate is to read the code and fix what's wrong! :-)

I gave it a cursory look and couldn't find anything especially as several
users are using the exclude mechanism and it seems to work fine for them
(except for the compile bug reported today by Nick:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCLOVER-62

Thanks
-Vincent