Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I eventually did figure out my
problem after much suffering.  It looks to me like the javadoc plugin
has a bug where it gives very misleading error messages.  The source
of all my errors seems to have been an invalid package.html file
somewhere in one of my modules.  This apparently caused the javadoc
plugin to generate lots of bogus error messages about not being able
to find dependent classes.

I opened a JIRA issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-102.

-Adam

On 11/19/06, diroussel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do your module names match the directory names which match the artifact ids?