From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Marco Ponzi
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:26 PM
To: Opstvedt, Hermod
Subject: was5-plugin for Maven2: documentation?

Dear Hermod,
I  have found your address in
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-was5-plugin/2.0.2/maven-was5-plugin-2.0.2.pom

I am considering using the plugin you developed in order to manage a
set of complex WS5 applications with Maven2.
In particular, I am interested in the creation of a WS5 EAR, with
generation of stubs etc. for EJB classes.

Do you know of any Maven2 documentation that might help me getting started?
Is there some Maven1 documentation that you think might help?

I have a good knowledge of Maven2, but I have no particular experience
with WebSphere.

Thank you in advance.

   Best regards
   Marco Ponzi

--
Marco Ponzi - Sinapsi SpA
V.le Bligny, 27   20136 Milan Italy

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.