Hi,

I need to make an assembly of my project to make tests on windows. I read
this manual
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/module-binary-inclusion-simple.html
but i keep getting the same error message:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating assembly: You must set at least one file.

[INFO]

My project is set up as:

Parent
child1
child2
child3

I can build the .jar with "mvn package" command, but when I try to run mvn
assembly:assembly, it returns me the error from above.
I've tried using the default descriptor, but it creates an empty file, so
I've searched for an descriptor example and after that started using this
descriptor:

<assembly>
  <id>bin</id>
    <formats>
        <format>tar.gz</format>
    </formats>
   <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
     <moduleSets>
      <moduleSet>
       <includes>
        <include>com.longadata.scapintegration.api</include>
        <include>com.longadata.scapintegration.core</include>
        <include>com.longadata.scapintegration.model</include>
       </includes>
       <binaries>

<outputDirectory>modules/scap-integration-branch</outputDirectory>
         <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>
         <unpack>false</unpack>
       </binaries>
      </moduleSet>
     </moduleSets>
</assembly>

Both of them are not giving me the expected result.
Does anybody has any clue about what could be possibly wrong?

thx,
Paolo Bacci.