Hi,
Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't seem to work in my case. I always had it,
and the generated ejb-jar.xml does not include DOCTYPE.
Do YOU have it generated in your case ?

By the way, I use the following piece of Pom :

<ejbdoclet ejbSpec="2.1" ejbClassNameSuffix="Impl" force="true"
destDir="${basedir}/src/generated/java">
   <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java" includes="**/*Impl.java"/>
   <entitypk/>
   <deploymentdescriptor
       schema="http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd";
       xmlencoding="ISO-8859-1"
       validateXML="true"
       destDir="${basedir}/src/generated/resources/META-INF"
       useIDs="true"/>
   <packageSubstitution packages="impl" substituteWith="interfaces" />
   <weblogic
       version="8.1"
       createtables="Disabled"
       destDir="${basedir}/src/generated/resources/META-INF"/>
</ejbdoclet>

Any more suggestions ?

Manu :-Þ