Hi Michael

> Yes. With Maven 2 this can be done via the webdav URL by
> installing the webdav wagon extension in Maven. For Maven 1
> (which has no WebDav support) I simply opened up the repo as
> a file share and deploy that way.

For Maven 2 where is the WEBDAV support. Is this a plug-in for Tomcat
that needs to be downloaded and installed separately?

> Do you run Archiva with just command line with Jetty?
> > What are your experiences of running inside Tomcat, if you
> have tried
> > that?
>

> I run Archiva in Tomcat. Setup was straightforward using the
> instructions in the getting started guide.

Ditto I got Archiva with Tomcat to work on a Unix box here, however
the application I think was challenged by the corporate firewall policy
here.

==////==
--
Peter Pilgrim
UBS Investment Bank,

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.

UBS Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 2035362, whose registered office is at 1 Finsbury Avenue,
London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.

UBS AG (London Branch) is registered as a branch of a foreign company
under number BR004507, whose registered office is at
1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.

UBS Clearing and Execution Services Limited is a company registered
in England & Wales under company number 03123037, whose registered
office is at 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.