I created a webapp project , and my pom.xml:
 <plugin>
              <configuration>

        <classesDirectory>target\classes</classesDirectory>
                <finalName>itsm-ejb</finalName>

<outputDirectory>F:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\maven_itms\deploy</outputDirectory>

              </configuration>
            </plugin>
Now I have src/main/config/ejb.xml,I want to jar it into web.jar.
How I to do?