On 15/01/07, Gabriele Contini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Some time ago i opened a jira issue about this missing feature:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-177

Since this is a key feature for our company (we heavily use version
ranges and releases are not reproducible), we would like to submit a
patch to uncomment and fix the existing code. Does anyone see any reason
not to do this?

I'd certainly be interested in this - I was going to do the same when
I get a chance.

Brett (if you're out there!), can you shed any light on why this code
was commented-out?

Mark