On 17/01/07, Rupert Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What about poms that use versioning syntax to specify that they can use
versions >= a certain version ((e.g. [1.5,) for versions >= 1.5)? My
transitive dependencies may include such a pom without me really being aware
of it. Then someone uploads version 2, which breaks my build, but I wasn't
using snapshots. Do any solutions for this already exist? is it in the
pipeline for the release management stuff?

This is currently being discussed, see:

http://www.nabble.com/-m2--Generating-release-POMs-tf2944894s177.html

Mark