Don't worry - I fixed it already ;)

On 22 Jan 2007, at 10:05, Dirk Jablonski wrote:

Hi All!

Once again I encountered an error when trying to start Archiva. This time, it builds perfectly (with -U option to be up-to-date), but does not start with "mvn jetty:run", because there is a verify error in class org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.ConfigurationPhase. There, a final method is overridden, which is due to a change made in plexus, class org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.phase.AbstractPhase, made by kenney in revision 5468.

My main question now is: Where do I most appropriately (and convientently) post the issue? In Archiva-JIRA, as this is the project I'm interested in getting working, or in Plexus-JIRA, where the original bug comes from (as far as I can see)?

Thanks for any help...

Dirk