Hi

we are using the maven 2 eclipse plugin with eclipse:eclipse to create our
eclipse project files. Unfortunately there seems to be no way to create a
classpath entry with an excluding attribute. This would be very helpful to
exclude ".svn" files form source path.

Has anybody an idea on how to create the excluding attribute?

Now generated (first entry within .classpath file):
<classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/java"/>

Should be:
<classpathentry kind="src" excluding="**/.svn/*" path="src/main/java"/>

Without this we get a lot of duplicate ".svn.. file" warnings within the j2ee
perspective of eclipse callisto

I found this request
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/200306.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED] but this seems to be on maven 1.0.

Thx
Wilko