From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:55 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: M2 : Controlling WEB-INF/lib contents in war

2007/4/17, Kathryn Huxtable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> He meant "scope". -K

No, no! I meant profile, but I misunderstood his needs.
James, why using "warSourceIncludes" for your 2 special cases is not
feasible?
Do you mean that in the EAR there could be a previous version of a JAR
than that in the WAR?

- - - -

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.