Hi,

Please see in-line comments below :)

Mi?osz Witkowski wrote:
Hi,
I am wondering if Continuum has ability to keep results of JUnit tests
performed during builds as he is keeping output of it?
It only keeps the generated test results in the working directory IF
the project is configured to generate them, but other than that Continuum
only keeps the build logs.
I am aware that JUnit test are performed when you specify proper goal or
target and for this reason depends on project configuration, but I don't
wan't to put logic for copying results inside my pom.xml. Can I specyfy in
Continuum what other resources from target should be copyed to folder where
continum is keeping history for a build?
I don't think so..
Cheers,
Milosz

Thanks,