Hello all,

I have been struggling with the maven-assembly-plugin because of a
problem that seems to have been around for some time (or so I
understood).

My project structure is:

- peanuts<pom>
       - charlie<jar>
       - snoopy<jar>
       - linus<pom>
               - linus-core<jar>
               - linus-blanket<jar>

The problem is that the include on the peanuts-assembly.xml is not
being recognized:

peanuts-assembly.xml:
       <include>com.test.peanuts:charlie</include>

Gives me this:
$ mvn package
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to create assembly: Artifact:
com.test.peanuts:charlie:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT (included by module) does
not have an artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase is
run before the assembly is generated.

Does anybody actually know what is going on?

I already memorized the entire documentation, so you guys are my only hope!!

Thanks,
Rodrigo Madera