Hi,

I have a question related to using DLLs with Maven. We colaborate with a
company that develops parts of our system. They deliver their component as a
set of DLLs. I've used JNI to create a Java interface to these DLL, so that I
can use Java to develop the software that will use the DLLs.
How can I set up a Maven2 project that takes these DLLs and deploy them
correctly to our company repository, so that I in my project, where I am going
to use the DLLs, can add dependencies to the DLLs the usual Maven2 way ? I.e.
this project will not have any sourcefiles, only the 4 DLLs.

Regards
Arne