This is not possible.

However, you can run "mvn -f siblingpom.xml" from the foo/bar
directory and Maven will execute using that pom rather than the
default pom.xml in the directory.

Wayne

On 6/6/07, Deacon, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

For reasons that are un-mavenish and evil and will eventually be solved
with a source code reorganization, I am stuck with having to try to
build two separate modules that sit in the same source tree.  What I'd
like to do in the parent multi-module pom is this:

  <modules>
    <!--To use foo/bar/pom.xml-->
    <module>foo/bar</module>

    <!--To use foo/bar/SiblingPom.xml-->
    <module>foo/bar/SiblingPom.xml</module>

  </modules>

But when I try to build this, it looks for
foo/bar/SiblingPom.xml/pom.xml

I'm hoping this is just me not using the right syntax.  Or is there a
workaround I need for this?

This is 2.0.6, btw.

TIA,

Brian