Excellent!  Thank you very much.  I was assuming that since I had run mvn
package that I could leave package out of the appassembler run.

On 6/6/07, Steven Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jon,

This JIRA issue sounds similar:

   <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-714>

Also, you should be running this goal like so:

   mvn package appassembler:assemble

Steve

Jon Strayer wrote:
> I'm getting this exception when I try  mvn appassembler:assemble
>
> [INFO] Trace
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.installer.DefaultArtifactInstaller.install(
> DefaultArtifactInstaller.java:71)
>        at org.codehaus.mojo.appassembler.AssembleMojo.installArtifact(
> AssembleMojo.java:361)
>        at org.codehaus.mojo.appassembler.AssembleMojo.execute(
> AssembleMojo.java:299)
>        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(
> DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
>        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(