On 6/14/07, Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Wim,

The page you posted contains the implemented versioning scheme of maven.

That is a discussion of the versioning scheme to be released in 2.1. Not
available in 2.0.x

You can refer to that for releases.  As for distinguishing your snapshot
builds, you can check on
<uniqueVersion>true</uniqueVersion> in distribution management.

Cheers!
Nap

--
Eric Redmond