Hi Olivier,

Olivier Dehon wrote:
> What ${} expression should I use in my POM or Mojo to reference
> configuration values of another plugin?

This doesn't directly answer your question, but since it's not clear
exactly what problem you're trying to solve, here's a solution to a
different problem :) :

If you define a property in the POM, and then use ${} syntax to refer to
the property in the configuration for one plugin, you can refer to this
same property value anywhere else in the POM, including in another
plugin's configuration.  E.g.:

<properties>
  <myprop>my value</myprop>
</properties>
<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>my-group-id</groupId>
      <artifactId>my-first-artifact-id</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <config-item>${myprop}</config-item>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>my-group-id</groupId>
      <artifactId>my-second-artifact-id</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <another-config-item>${myprop}</another-config-item>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>