I mean to say, If I wants to use maven then I have to use in this way, I have
to maintain version,  but for my project maintaing of version is not a
problem. and Management won't like Idea to have directory for each module.
So if Maven is enough flexible then adoptation in any project becomes very
easy.

I was using maven 1.0 in my past project and was quite comfertable and
because of this as a System designer I propose to use Maven in my current
project.
But with Maven 2.0 I'm trying to fit all my requirements from past 1 week
but not suceed.
now I'm very much frustrated.