Where will I put dependnacy jars ?? which are required in my project.
In Maven 1.0 we used to put all jar in local repository.
in maven 2.0 is there any differene ??
so to refer any jar I need to put some where in repository correct ..
and to use that I need to define group/artifact/version

Lets say I have 30 external jars in my project. so I need to create 30
folders and need to put each jar in seprate folder.

In maven 1.0 we simply have one folder in repo and then we put all jars in
jars folder.
and maven understand dependancy using artificate name.
that was more prefarable for me. I can see all jar of group in one
directory.