Hi,

You need to install it from svn:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/velocity/site/tools/velocity-site-doxia-renderer/

Ask [EMAIL PROTECTED] to provide it on the Apache Snapshot Repository.

Cheers,

Vincent

2007/7/12, Giovanni Azua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi all,

I have spent quite a bit trying to have doxia installed and running.

Basically I need couple of features only available with doxia:

1-. Ability to customize my index.html to something like e.g. maven 2
    site does using the index.xml.vm velocity template.

2-. Use the snippet macro during site generation.

The problem is that I am not able to get the doxia snapshot anywhere ...

Any examples of a working setup?

I have in my pom.xml the settings bellow but I get all kind of errors
Like e.g. mismatch of site plugin version with doxia version, missing
plugin version etc etc.

TIA,
Regards,
Giovanni

<build>
        <plugin>
    <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                                <groupId>org.apache.velocity.site</groupId>

<artifactId>velocity-site-doxia-renderer</artifactId>
                                <version>1.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
                        </dependency>
                </dependencies>
        </plugin>
        <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.velocity.site</groupId>
                <artifactId>velocity-site-doxia-renderer</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                        <libraries />
                        <tools />