Why would you need to duplicate it? Have the antrun code only run if a
property is set - and only set that property under the profiles you want it
to execute under.

You can see how to active a block of ant code here in my book:
http://www.sonatype.com/book/lifecycle.html#a_structure_for_goal_execution

--
Eric Redmond
http://blog.propellors.net