A couple comments... take them or not, entirely your choice:

1. The properties at the bottom -- any reason you aren't just
configuring maven-compiler-plugin instead?

2. Its a bit unfortunate the maven-jar-plugin doesn't support the
includes/excludes you require, and so you have to use antrun instead.
I found MJAR-30 so its been posted as an issue, but it seems like no
one has offered any patches for it. This seems like an old issue, with
a number of people being interested in it, so I'm not quite sure why
it hasn't been addressed -- the lack of a patch seems to be a failure
in the community/process.

3. Many of your plugins do not declare any scope, meaning default
"compile" scope. I prefer to declare all scopes rather than assuming
default. So I'd add <scope>compile</scope> to those missing a scope.

4. Some but not all of your plugins have versions declared. I like to
see versions for everything.

5. I like <dependencyManagement> and <pluginManagement>. You don't
have to use them (and you're obviously not using them right now), but
I like them.

The areas I'm primarily concerned with seem to be handled in this
version, so Bravo! These are minor nits.

Wayne