I'm afraid I donät understand your project hierarchy. Can you try to present a directory tree showing it? Also pom snippets of the relevant plugin configurations (site and changelog) would help.

Andre Salvati wrote:
Hi,

I've tried to generate reports with maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 and got an issue.

The problem is that I have two modules with "same" name in subversion repository because I've renamed project Genericxxx to GenericXXX.

At Windows environment:

When I run "mvn site" , it works fine, but it replaces some Genericxxx files by GenericXXX. (Windows is not case sensitive)

At Linux environment:

When I run "mvn site", it works in part because it generates all files without substitution (Linux is case sensitive) but I get this error:

[INFO] Generate "About" report.
[INFO] Generate "Project Summary" report.
[INFO] Generate "Source Repository" report.
[INFO] Generate "Project Team" report.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Files 'statscm/dir_GenericoEsb_src_main_java_com.xml' clashes with existing '/usr/local/continuum-1.0.3/apps/continuum/work/1/target/generated-site/xdoc/statscm/dir_GenericoESB_src_main_java_com.xml'

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Dennis Lundberg