Hi all,
I have really strange error, which I try to solve for weeks. We have tested
our software (mvn test or mvn install) on many machines, but if we deploy it
on the server some of the tests fail. In fact all test, which fail need to
communicate with the data base. Although we have configured the data base
about 100 times and used our local databases, where local tests do not fail,
we still receive errors from tests on deployment server. We use PostgreSQL
(8.1) and Hibernate (version 3.2.5.ga of the dependency jar). So all signs
on the sky suggest that this is a communication with the data base problem,
although data base is installed on the same server and hibernate configs
seems to be correct. Maybe this a Maven bug, which in some specific
environment fails e.g. to copy resource file (with data base config) to jar
or for test? Have no idea what else can be wrong ;(