Hello

I have a war project (actually, a cargo uberwar project), which I want to
analyse using dependency:resolve / dependency:tree (and maybe even through
site reporting) in order to find dependency conflicts.

However - the dependency plugin does not show the jar files that are a part
of the dependent war files - it is cut off at the jar level.

Is it possible to configure it to descend the dependency tree into WAR
artifacts as well? Without this my dependency list looks fine, but I have
WAR files with differing versions in them...

Nigel