I cannot and will not use snapshots for my project. Good thing the latest
0.96 was captured in my proxy, but at the moment there doesn't seem to be a
public repository that has this plugin. If that doesn't change, I need to
change my proxy configurations and deploy the plugin into our internal
repository.

Kalle